In order to enhance the quality of your stay, and to maintain harmony between guests, farm operations, and natural areas, we request you take note of the following policies:
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Smoking is not allowed in tents or buildings. Please smoke only in designated areas and dispose of all butts in designated containers.
- Because of the significant potential for damage to our tents and yurts, as well as for the protection of our farm animals, wildlife, and other guests, pets are discouraged. Guests who wish to bring extremely well-behaved dogs should call and discuss this with us on a case by case basis.
- To prevent introduction of invasive forest parasites, please do not bring any firewood onto our property!
- Swimming and boating are not permitted in our pond.
- Guests are welcome to assist with farm chores and activities. This can be arranged and coordinated at the time of your visit.
- Parents/guardians of minor children must authorize their participation in any and all of the activities at Pagett Farm. Parents are responsible for their children at all times.
- Children under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult while on the farm. Parental discretion is advised for children over 12 years.
- Remember that farms are uncontrolled environments and have potential dangers. Please abide by any additional rules and instructions posted in the facilities. Guests will hold Pagett Farm harmless from all claims, suits or action of any nature arising out of any of their activities.
- Pagett Farm reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Violation of any federal or state laws, or farm rules are all grounds for immediate eviction without refund.
"Your descendants shall gather your fruits."